Bookings & Payments
- Bookings should preferably be made 30 days in advance
- 50 % tour deposit must accompany all bookings. Balance payment must be settled prior to start of tour in full.
- Method of payment will be indicated on firm bookings.
Notice for cancellations must be sent in writing / fax. Refunds are made as follows:-
- Booking advance is not refundable.
- Balance of tour price will be refunded, if cancellation is done 30 days prior to date of commencement of tour.
- 50 percent of tour price will be refunded, if cancellation is done 15 days prior to commencement of tour.
- No refunds for cancellations done with less than 15 days notice.
Assumption of risk and liability
- Travelling in India,and particularly in the Himalayas and jungles can sometimes be risky. In event of illness, accidents, flight cancellation or delay caused by occurrences beyond control, Gurudongma Tours & Treks, its associates and agents shall not be responsible or liable for damage whatsoever.
- Gurudongma Tour & Treks further reserve the right to change, alter or cancel a trip when considered necessary, to ensure the safety, or due to unforeseen factors beyond control.
- We provide no insurance cover. Please get full insurance cover in country of origin.
Prices will be quoted on request for specific itinerary.
All trips are deemed to be commencing and terminating at locations indicated below, unless otherwise agreed to in writting -
New Delhi: For Delhi, Rajasthan, Himachal, Ladakh, Agra, Khajraho and Varanasi. Reception and transit assistance, including overnight and local tours can be arranged at New Delhi and Calcutta on request.
Bagdogra Airport or New Jalpaiguri Rail station: for Kalimpong, Darjeeling and Sikkim
Guwahati : For Assam, Arunachal, Meghalaya
Dimapur airport or Dibrugarh Airport for Nagaland.
Manglore or Mysore airport for Coorg
Cochin or Trivandurum airport for Kerala
Goa airport or Madgaon Rail Station for Goa
We can also arrange for booking of confirmed tickets on domestic flights, and reception and transit at Delhi, ,Kolkata, Cochin and Goa
Included in the Tour Price, unless otherwise stated in the itinerary
- Twin sharing accommodation.
- All meals including morning & afternoon tea, breakfast, lunch & dinner or breakfast only depending upon the plan chosen, will be specified in itinerary.
- All transfers and local tours as per itinerary.
- On treks, tents with sleeping mats, kitchen, dining and toilet facilities, animals and porters to carry up to 25 kg of personal baggage per person. All taxes and trek permits, and Trek Manager and guide.
- Services of guides for local sightseeing.
Not included in price
- International and Domestic flight tickets. .
- Expenses of personal nature, such as drinks, communications, tips, laundry, medical expenses, etc
- Extra meals when ordered, airport taxes travel insurance and optional excursions.
- On treks: sleeping bags, trekking boots and clothing
- Services of tour escort
For more information, contact us at the addresses given at the bottom of this page.